As we are responsible parents, we decided that the best way to cope with a newborn is to take our little Buddy backpacking. Thats what most parents do, right?
After living in Japan for a combined total of 12 years (!?!) we spent the first half of 2016 looking after a newborn and selling all of our possessions.
In August 2016 we left Japan for good.
August 2016 –
- Vancouver, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia
- Travel within Canada
- Celebrate Buddy’s first birthday (somewhere!)
- Potential trip down South (watch this space)
- Slowly make our way back to Newfoundland
- Celebrate Christmas (somewhere!)
And beyond…..who knows?!